The 20-year evolution of digital closings is finally crossing the finish line. Learn best practices, and tips to get started, in our industry-leading white paper.
The advent of digital closings has been a slow crawl toward implementation since 1999, but recent events related to the COVID-19 crisis are pushing the 20-year evolution of eClosings across the finish line. In our new white paper, we guide you through the highlights of the eClosings marathon, and share how the COVID-19 crisis response is accelerating adoption.
What you’ll learn:
- About the long and winding road toward realizing eClosings since 1999
- How innovations such as remote online notarization (RON), remote ink-signed notarization (RIN), and limited power of attorney (LPOA) are moving eClosings forward despite logistical challenges and the current economic slowdown
- How eClosings may hold the key to leading our economy out of the COVID-19 market downturn
- About the benefits to offering eClosings to consumers and customers
- Best practices and actionable tips for getting started
*eClosings glossary included at the end of the white paper